Test locations & info about your country
Stay up to date with the latest information about your country before starting your flight.
Check your trip
Curious about the up-to-date information about your trip? TravelDoc is continuously updated.
COVID-19 test locations
If you need a negative COVID-19 test result before departure, please check these overviews below of test locations.
Test locations and information worldwide
Test locations for passengers departing from Aruba
For a selection of hotels/resorts in Aruba, MedCare Clinic has setup a testing center on site. The hotels/resorts include: Divi All Inclusive, Divi Dutch Village, Divi Golf, Divi Phoenix, Divi Tamarijn, Hilton, Hyatt Regency, and Renaissance. Please contact your front desk for more information on the testing centers at these properties. Cost: PCR: USD 125.00 (results in 24hrs) Antigen: USD 50 They also offer testing from your house/hotel room for a one-time extra fee of 120 US Dollars. This fee covers testing for up to 10 people for one appointment at one location and specific time. Additional persons will be charged at 10 US Dollars per person. Currently several test centers on the island:
- On-site hotel testing with an established on-site COVID testing center.
- Remote testing: domicile service. Together with our Mobile Test Unit we come to your location to test the guests. Results within 24 hours
- Minimum of 4 people required, with a cover charge of $ 50. https://www.cuidomedico.com/mobile-covid-19-test-clinic/
- We will soon be opening other locations on the island, including Superfood Plaza. - Testing at our location in North Medical Center, North 63.
- Phone: 00297580448
- Opening hours: Mon-Fri 8am-9pm / Sat 8am – 2pm / Sun 10am-2pm